Wednesday, November 01, 2006

GREATEST HALLOWEEN EVER

Halloween is good. I got hundreds of candy. Probly two-fifty. Maybe I would share my candy, even if you didn't know where my house is. Well, maybe. I was dressed as a bat. I went to University Village. It has lots and lots and lots of stores. There were a lot of people in cool costumes. I got some Whoppers. Even if you don't know what they are, that's OK. Whoppers are little round balls. I trick or treated with Aunt Molly, my mommy, Colin, my papa, and Nina, and Cesar and Terry. Bunch of fun friends!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor,
You were a spectacular bat - I loved the costume and I think it also was warm enough for such a cold night. Enjoy all that candy!
G'ma Mingy

9:07 AM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor,

I was a bat for Halloween, too! And I also went to the University Village! I was also Tigger (but not at the same time).

Thanks for taking pictures of me tonight! It made me feel special.

See you next week!

Your friend,
Ellie

9:41 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home