Monday, November 06, 2006

My Mom Picked Me Up




I was waiting for my mommy. She came! Soon enough for me to not cry. The last time, I thought she wasn't going to come. I thought she was in a car crash. But then the second time, she was in a car crash. Well, sort of a car crash.

My teachers are good teachers. I like them. I like Teacher Johnson because he's always at my snack table and always serves good snacks at my school. I like Teacher Terry because she always does good activities. Although she's not at my snack table, I still like her. I like both of my teachers because they smile a lot and they pay a lot of attention to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor,
I liked seeing pictures of your teachers - they look like nice people who smile a lot. It's fun to go to school and fun when your mom picks you up. Thanks for the pictures of your teachers. Hugs,
G'ma Mingy

1:53 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trev,

You look older in these photos. Are you growing up? You must be.

I'm glad you get to go to TWO schools. I've seen your co-op preschool but I haven't been to see your other school so I'm glad you shared these pictures.

Love you, Popo

8:25 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Team Jackson said...

trevor,
your aunt molly thinks you are just the absolute coolest. yep, she does. i like it when my mom picks me up, too. =)

10:56 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home