Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Brother's and My Hedgehog



Uh. Um. We got these hedgehogs at Granma Mingy's house. Granma Mingy made them. Colin got his at his birthday. He set it aside and I fell in love with it and then, um, Colin wanted it back so I gave it back to him, but not very soon. Then Granma Mingy made me another one and I picked out the yarn. I picked out the yarn very wisely. I liked purple and there was a very positive color, it was purple, red and yellow. Granma Mingy called me on the phone every day and she would say, "I've got the stuffing in the hedgehog," or "I've got the nose on," or "I've got the eyes." And after the eyes were on, she would probly say, "I'm done. You can come to pick up your hedgehog." The End.

I sleep with my hedgehog, I play with it, I feed it. I hug it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor,
I am so honored that you put the hedgehogs in your blog - I think they photograph well and I'm glad you like yours so much. Thanks,
G'ma Mingy

9:05 AM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are SO cute Trevor, no wonder you sleep with yours and feed it and love. You are very lucky to have such a clever granma. Love, Cousn Kris.

5:17 PM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor,

Did you take the photo of the two hedgehogs? it's a very good photo. I really like the hedgies and I think your G'ma Mingy is a talented knitter. Does yours have a name? We had a little live hedgehog in our yard when we lived in England. Maybe your Momiah remembers seeing him. He was cute!

xoxoxoxoxo, Popo

6:58 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Jacksons said...

Popo, my hedgehog's name is named Flash. My brother's hedgehog is named Spark. Why I named my hedgehog Flash is because I like the word "flash" and my hedgehog looks like it's flashing. And it's very sparkly and flashy. I'm glad that I picked out purple and, um, uh, I'm glad that I picked out an orangey-pink for the nose and an orangey-red for the feet.

I did take the photo of the two hedgehogs. Mommy did tell me about seeing the hedgehog in her yard.
Love, Trevor

5:09 PM, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home