Thursday, November 30, 2006

My First Day My Mommy Said the Chimney Couldn't Work




This was the first day I had my biggest snowball, but it wasn't my first winter ever. Cause I'm five, anyway. The snowmen were two different heights. The big one was my Momia and Papa's and the little one was my baby brother's and mine. I made them by rolling a ball into snow.

It was a broken camera because I had a broken camera and a camera I can take pictures with. You can come and see it at my house. It's a very broken camera. I have the broken camera for experiments. My granma and granpa gave it to me--Granma Mingy and Granpa Brtz. (Mommy, that's all I want to say.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor,
Your picture of a broken camera taken by a working camera is very interesting, I think. How do you choose what to take pictures of and how do you choose which pictures to put on your blog? I like figuring out how your wonderful brain is working!! Hugs,
G'ma Mingy

1:19 PM, November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:47 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home