Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ellie and the Remote Control Car




This is my visitor, Ellie, and my remote control car. I like Ellie because she likes me. At least I just think that. She's cute and nice. She has a tons of toys. Ellie has a lot of toys. A lllllot. Even one toy I saw in a magazine--catalog, I mean.

I wanted to take a picture of my remote control car because I thought it was cool. Cool. Not cruel, cool. It has really shiny wheels and it has a cool thing on the side, some fire and some letters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trev,

Grandad and I just got back from Florida. I was happy to see a new entry on your blog. It really helps me to feel like I know some of what is going on in your life.

Nice photo of the car and nice photo of Ellie. She looks like a great friend to have.

Love you verrrrrrrrry much,
Popo

7:35 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home