Saturday, February 14, 2009

Troll and Crystal Ball

I'm sorry it has been a long time since I posted. There has been a lot of things to do(Grandpa Brtz's funeral, Colin's Birthday, Packing for Disneyland). I feel sad that Grandpa Brtz died.

The first picture, "crystal ball". The way I took that is I aimed the camera at the mirror in the dark and put the flash on so it looks like a crystal ball. The second picture is of a troll, and it is called "Troll". Me and Uncle Pete are sitting on the troll's hand. Doesn't the troll look huge? Pete was visiting because of the funeral.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trev, I'm glad you posted a new entry. I used to enjoy seeing you and hearing about what you were doing.

Your crystal ball photo is imaginative. I like! I'm also glad you're still using your camera. Keep going with your photography and you'll get better and better. Maybe for next birthday or Christmas you could ask for a much smaller camera that would be easier to carry with you. You could get higher quality photos too.

Grandad and I are also sorry about your Grandpa Brtz. We can't believe that we won't be able to see him again.

Sending you love,
Popo

1:19 PM, February 14, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor,

I am home after a long time flying. I enjoyed your crystal ball photo and I want to know when you and uncle Peter saw the troll.

It was good to meet you and have time to be with you and your family. Wish it hadn't been because of Grandpa Brtz.

Lots of love,

Great Uncle Jim

4:39 PM, February 15, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor. Stunning pictures! I like them because they're both unusual and a bit spooky. So nice choice, and let's see some more photos.

I love you and miss you. Tell your parents I said it's time for you to get a new game for your PS2.

U.S.

12:44 AM, February 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home