Saturday, September 22, 2007

My First Bionicles and Scray, Scary Colin



I'm sorry it has been so long that I haven't put anything on this blog. It took me so long becuase I had so much to do. I had so many thank you notes to write. My mom and dad kept me busy writing thank you notes. And I spending time sleeping.

I have two Bionicles. One is old, from my birthday, and one is new from today. The blue one can fly under the water. The red one has a crab that can actually really use his Cordak Blaster! Popo and Grandad gave me the money for the red one.

This next picutre is a picture of Colin with his Bionicles. See how scary he looks? (Trevor laughs)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor. I am in class right now sharing your blog with 18 interested 4th graders.

I really love you and your blog is fantastic.

Papa

12:56 PM, September 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor,

It's so cool to see you and see your two Bionicles. Grandad and I are happy you could buy something you really like with your money.

This guy's colors, orange and red, are perfect. He looks powerful and bright. You look happy! Thanks for sharing new photos in your blog.

Sending you love,
Popo

1:10 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Team Jackson said...

trevor!

are bionicles robots or animals?

are the sea monkeys hatching?

love you,
aunt molly

8:22 PM, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home