Thursday, March 29, 2007

My First Metal Silver Tree I Ever Saw



This was my first metal tree I ever saw at the Sculpture Park, the Sculpture Garden, and it can be called the Sculpture Garden and The Sculpture Park. I liked the Eagle sculpture, too. I think that one was the main one. And at night, someone snuck into the Sculpture Park and made a little Baby Eagle one, so now they have a little baby Eagle one and they think it's very funny. (Momia told me Alexander Calder made that sculpture.) My favorite part was the basket-y ball you could climb in. It was indoors, thankfully, because it was cold outside. Even though it was sunny, it was cold outside. Thankfully I was wearing a coat, not shorts and short sleeves.

Hugs and Kisses to Everybody.
Love,
Trevor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor,
I hope to see the Sculpture Park sometime soon. It sounds very interesting. I hope it is warmer when we go there! Thanks for showing me my first ever picture of a metal tree!
G'ma Mingy

3:04 PM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home