Monday, June 18, 2007

My First Day I Caught a Fish



This was my first day I caught a fish. I loved catching it. And I also caught it at the last 30 seconds. A nice, friendly man helped me catch it and helped my mommy know how to cast the pole. Like in the picture, we took a picture of the man holding the fish in front of me because I didn't want to hold it. I watched a different person who gutted it for me. I saw mine get gutted and then I saw another one get gutted that ate some sunflower seeds. My mommy cooked it for me, but then I didn't eat it because I didn't wanna eat it. My mommy ate it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor,
I love this picture. Next time you catch a fish, if you don't want to eat it, tell your mother I'd be glad to share in the eating! It looks like a beautiful fish.
G-ma Mingy

11:27 AM, June 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love this picture, Trevor. I wish I could have been there. It sounds exciting! I hope we can fish together this summer!

I love you,

Papa

9:34 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Andy Olsen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:56 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Andy Olsen said...

Trevor,

Nice fish! Ana and I were reading your blog today and enjoying some of the adventures that you've had. I also wanted to tell you a secret about fishing. That is, make sure you call your fishing pole a fishing "rod" instead. Real fisherman call it a "rod" and now that you're a real fisherman you have the right to use that word.

Happy casting!
Andy Olsen (Ana's dad)

10:58 PM, October 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home