Monday, June 18, 2007

Possum in the Flowers



Last month somebody's dog found the possum in our yard and we went and looked at it and I couldn't find my camera, so I couldn't take a picture of it. But my mommy did, fortunately. And I'm so glad that my mommy took pictures. It was as big as an envelope. It lumped around in the grass and we tried not to scare it and when my mommy opened up the door to get the paper, she screamed because the possum was right on our doorsteps. It was like it was wanting to come in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor,
I wonder how old the little possum was when he found your front porch? He is very cute, don't you think? Is he still around your house, or did he go to live somewhere else. I think you have a wonderful yard.
G'ma Mingy

1:33 PM, June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trev,
I wish I could have been there to hear your Mommy scream. She's usually a pretty cool customer so she must have been startled.
Thanks for posting new photos and explanations on your blog. I was getting tired of the fish with the little antenna thingys.
I can't wait till we see you. It's coming soon!
Love very much,
Popo

8:15 PM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home