Friday, July 17, 2009

Hawaii!





The first picture is of of a gecko we saw in Hawaii and it was fun seeing lots of the geckos in a garden we went to. That was when we stayed in Uncle Graham's house.

The next picture is of my brother and my Uncle Graham fighting with bamboo. I was there too but you can't see me. Uncle Graham broke all of my bamboo swords. Well, most of them. I tried one that was a little bit shorter and it didn't break. It was as strong as his I guess. I wish I could go back to Hawaii and do that again.

The last picture is me boogie boarding in Hawaii. Do you like it? Am I good at it? I love body boarding and it was fun. The water was OK once you got used to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trev, You look like a surfer in the water. You were really having fun, weren't you? Fun pictures. Grandma Mingy

6:58 PM, July 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home