Sunday, January 16, 2011

Light Scribble II

Here are the next shots I took. I've sorta forgotten how to do a blog since I haven't done one in so long. My dad is helping me type this but I'm the one who's making up the words and deciding which pictures I'll put down. I hope to make more Light Scribble pictures but it is hard to find opportunities. It has to be night and there have to be lots of neon lights. Maybe at TET I'll be able to get some more.

This one is called "Math Claws" because it has numbers and the lights that are not numbers look like claws. I took it in a taxi ride.
 "Math Claws"

I took this one with lights that were on the ground. This one is called Laser Archers because it looks like a bunch of arrows. I like this picture because the "laser arrows" are burning at the tips.
"Laser Archers"

I took this picture in the same place as Laser Archers. The lights were on the ground. I shook the camera in tiny, little circles at an angle. I like it because there are lots of different colored lights that look good together.
"Shooting Hoops"

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacksons said...

please post lots of comments!


trevor

3:40 AM, January 16, 2011  
Blogger Team Jackson said...

trevor!! i'm so impressed by your creativity and willingness to do some crazy stuff with your camera. you are a true are-teest! xoxoxo!

the cards you gave me (that your dad put together for me when he was visiting) have been carefully selected for people as thank-you notes, and I wrote your name, age 9, and the title of each photo on the card. They have gotten rave reviews from the doctors I work with!!

Love you, buddy.
Aunt Molly

4:34 PM, January 21, 2011  
Blogger Mary Jackson said...

Trevor - so talented and creative. Hope you are sharing these with your art teacher - I think she'd be interested. Like Aunt Molly, I'm very careful who I send my Trevor cards to - they're so special. Keep shooting! Miss you, Grandma Mingy

7:26 AM, January 22, 2011  
Anonymous Stephanie Malone said...

My favorite photo is "Shooting Hoops". The colors are amazing! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Well done, Stephanie

5:28 PM, January 31, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home